TO THE MAX :: VIVALUXURY FOR DVF


Good morning, Everyone! I hope you are all had a wonderful weekend! If you read my blog on regular basis, you may remember last month I got a chance to partner with DVF to style one of my favorite items of clothing of all time - the wrap dress ( see post here ). Well, I am absolutely ecstatic to collaborate with DVF yet again to style a maxi version of the wrap dress! 



As I have mentioned before, one of the reasons why I love DVF wrap dresses so much aside of course from how flattering they are, is the fact that they move with your body. Whenever I wear a wrap dress, I feel like every step I take sets the skirt into motion, creating an illusion that it's floating around you in the most magical and graceful of ways. 

When it came to choosing which maxi wrap dress to style, it was definitely not an easy decision to make. I kept going back and forth between different color and print options, until I came across the dress I am wearing in today's post. I am sure you're not surprised given my weakness for certain shade of blue, but I think what attracted me the most to this specific dress was actually the print. Magical and dreamlike, something about this print reminded me of a beautiful, starry sky... Naturally,   it was love at first sight and I simply couldn't resist adding it to my wrap dress collection. Can you blame me?:) 








DVF Sonia silk jersey maxi gownGucci Victoire buckle sandals - sold out { similar options here & here } | Movado Bold crystal accent watch | IVI Vision Dusky sunglasses in Aqua Fede { similar option here } | Coordinates Legend bracelet

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,