CAPED CRUSADER


Good morning and happy Saturday, Everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images of my latest obsessions, starting with the uber cozy Club Monaco poncho I've added to my outwear collection recently. Chic, yet very warm and comfy, what I love about this piece the most is the fact that I can wear it in a multitude of ways. Today I opted to pair it with slouchy jeans and ankle boots, but it would look just as great with flared jeans or knee-high boots for example. Basically, the possibilities are endless, and of course you know how much I love that!:)








CLUB MONACO Imani wool poncho { also love this option and this one } | CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Agnes jeans | CLUB MONACO Luise felt floppy hat | CHLOE small Hudson bag studded cross body bag | CHELSEA PARIS boots { similar here & here



Labels: , , , , , , ,